CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Everyone should have had their e-tickets for the Poznan trip.
(still a few places left)

Any problems, give me a ring on Monday in the office - 0161 775 7500 - and I will sort it out

Have a good weekend at Wolves.

Brian

i've only gone and mislaid my tickets:(

what a dumb twat .
the search continues.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 am --<br /><br />i've only gone and mislaid my tickets:(

what a dumb twat .
the search continues.

To any of the helpful Lech fans on the board, can you just explain (again) how to get from the Old Town to the ground and back again afterwards. We could all follow you but judging by last week you lot will all be in the ground whilst we're just leaving the bars. Please be quite specific (where to get a tram ticket, how much etc) because on the day it's likely to get very messy.

sktooblue said:
To any of the helpful Lech fans on the board, can you just explain (again) how to get from the Old Town to the ground and back again afterwards. We could all follow you but judging by last week you lot will all be in the ground whilst we're just leaving the bars. Please be quite specific (where to get a tram ticket, how much etc) because on the day it's likely to get very messy.
This
I was looking on the internet to download a map how to get from the town to the ground. My mate was talking to a few gooners who went their. They took a short cut through a park and ended up in hospital. They got proper smashed in so I'm not walking through any dodgy parks !

allan harper said:
sktooblue said:
This
I was looking on the internet to download a map how to get from the town to the ground. My mate was talking to a few gooners who went their. They took a short cut through a park and ended up in hospital. They got proper smashed in so I'm not walking through any dodgy parks !
Oh eck..
If thats the case would it be better to get a Taxi ?
Cheap i would of thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.