CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

MrsB said:
DortmundDummy said:
Arrive Berlin tuesday night (9ish) not sure what to do yet, I may have a wander around near the main station,close to the Brandenburg gate, then get a train if there is one in the early hours to `Poznan weds morning`....

sounds good we will be in Poznan by 1030 Wednesday morning give us time to sort out the best bars etc.....
Think i`ll have some of that, save me some beer... when we get back people will ask `well what was Poznan like` ?? ermmmm well the ermmm Square was nice ;)

Ruhr said:
that is a night train
Cheers Ruhr i`ve just been on `DB Bahn` and your times are spot on ta.. So its a few scoops and a saunter in Berlin then the 04-23 to Poznan....

Now the most important question !!!! do they do `Curry Wurst` in Berlin :))

Did anyone watch the Lech Poznan V Krackov match, great second half, 4-1 to Lech, lots of empty seats though ? Still a noisy bunch, its gonna be immense....... bring it on.

DortmundDummy said:
Did anyone watch the Lech Poznan V Krackov match, great second half, 4-1 to Lech, lots of empty seats though ? Still a noisy bunch, its gonna be immense....... bring it on.
i watched a little bit, i wouldnt say there was loads off empty seats, probly had over 40,000 there?. i would be surprised if it isnt a sell out on thursday

DortmundDummy said:

watched a bit of it I'm a bit scared tbh but I'm sure it will be fine :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.