CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Not sure if this has already been posted from the OS.

Ahead of Thursday night’s Europa League Group Stage match against Lech Poznan in Poland, the club would like to make all travelling supporters aware of the following information.
Ahead of Thursday night’s Europa League Group Stage match against Lech Poznan in Poland, the club would like to make all travelling supporters aware of the following information.

· The Polish Police recommend that you carry photo identification with you at all times.

· The main area of Poznan, where bars are located is called the Old Town and is located in the centre of Poznan (adjacent to the Old Town, some 150 meters away, is Freedom Square).

· Poznan’s stadium is situated approximately 9km away from Freedom Square.

· There will be a shuttle bus which will run from Freedom Square to the Stadium. This will start to run two hours prior to kick off.

· A taxi ride from Freedom Square to the stadium will cost the equivalent of £5.

· There will be a full body search before entering stadium (MCFC employed stewards present).

· Polish Police advise that supporters should expect to be held back immediately after the game, for a period of time which could be up to an hour.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
SK_ said:
£5.50 a pint

Maybe I was not clear with my question, I was asking how much the beer is in Poznan not in City square.

Its £5.50 a pint of heineken, tyskie, stella and all that carry on
But for 64p you can get a litre bottle of babycham served with a cocktail umbrella......

Nah,Going off what a few have said on here and a couple of poles ive spoken to myself, in some places you'll get a pint for a quid , most you'll pay is a couple of quid a pint tops wherever your drinking.

BlueBoy85 said:
Not sure if this has already been posted from the OS.

· The Polish Police recommend that you carry photo identification with you at all times.

· The main area of Poznan, where bars are located is called the Old Town and is located in the centre of Poznan (adjacent to the Old Town, some 150 meters away, is Freedom Square).

· Poznan’s stadium is situated approximately 9km away from Freedom Square.

· There will be a shuttle bus which will run from Freedom Square to the Stadium. This will start to run two hours prior to kick off.

· A taxi ride from Freedom Square to the stadium will cost the equivalent of £5.

· There will be a full body search before entering stadium (MCFC employed stewards present).

· Polish Police advise that supporters should expect to be held back immediately after the game, for a period of time which could be up to an hour.

cheers mate

SK_ said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Maybe I was not clear with my question, I was asking how much the beer is in Poznan not in City square.

But for 64p you can get a litre bottle of babycham served with a cocktail umbrella......

Nah,Going off what a few have said on here and a couple of poles ive spoken to myself, in some places you'll get a pint for a quid , most you'll pay is a couple of quid a pint tops wherever your drinking.

What if you don't like Babycham?

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
SK_ said:

What if you don't like Babycham?

Tap water is available at 0.35 zlotty for a 4 pint jug.

H2H

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.