CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Just looked at the weather forcast for Thursday night, and it's going to chuck it down. Are we all under cover in the stadium or should I take my packamac?

Ardwick Green Park said:
Just looked at the weather forcast for Thursday night, and it's going to chuck it down. Are we all under cover in the stadium or should I take my packamac?

Bloody hope so, or we could be getting wet once the tops come off lol

greenie said:
Ardwick Green Park said:

Sorry to keep on about this, but is there any concrete evidence that there are any ladies doing this tops off thingy?

Ardwick Green Park said:
greenie said:
Sorry to keep on about this, but is there any concrete evidence that there are any ladies doing this tops off thingy?
No 'concrete' evidence as such but.there will be some fair sized boobs on show, not guaranteed to be female mind

greenie said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
No 'concrete' evidence as such but.there will be some fair sized boobs on show, not guaranteed to be female mind

Can all females going to the match please identify themselves.

de niro said:
remember to allow plenty of time to actually get to the game, it can up to 2 hours to get to the stadium as the traffic is mental.

The tram seems to be the best option - around 30 mins and not subject to traffic problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.