CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Love the bit about Tap Water, shouldn't be a problem!
"The Foreign Office (FCO) has put together some travel advice and information for City fans travelling out to support their club; the information includes the following:

Passport must be valid for duration of your stay
Take your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
Carry photo ID at all times in case stopped by Poznan police
Advice on getting to the stadium
Advice on negotiating taxi fares
Gates to the stadium open two hours before kick-off
City fans should expect to be held back up to one hour after the match
Items prohibited at the stadium
Drinking in the street is prohibited
Drunkenness may result in being kept in a clinic overnight (charge £50)
Avoid tap water in Poznan
Visit the FCO website for complete information and useful links for football fans – click here. For more travel information visit our Travel Guide to Poland and follow the link for the FCO for updated advice.

Although the EHIC entitles the holder to free emergency health care in participating countries it does not cover ongoing treatment, lost luggage, emergency medical repatriation and many other potentially costly travel mishaps that are covered by travel insurance."

links via bottom of this item link
<<http://www.travel-insurance.net/blog/>>

simonk said:
anyone got the definitive on where to park at Luton airport please?

We're on about doing the valet parking. It's not cheap but it's very convenient.

Anyone need a life to.Luton on Weds morning, coming back Fri? We have a spare seat in tge car! PM me if u need it

yeah, think I will stuff some money down my sock for the clinic! Knowing some Poles I think you'd have to drink an awful lot to stand out as drunk but it may be a simple police arrest tactic if you are a bit "Wobbly Bob"!

simonk said:
anyone got the definitive on where to park at Luton airport please?

we are using these.

£13-99.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.parking4less.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.parking4less.co.uk/</a>

By "clinic" they mean special place (its called "izba wytrzezwien") where people are taken by police when they drunk on the streets or public places, causing troubles etc., and being kept till sober. It`s not the "hospital like" place, it`s closer to prison perhaps than to clinic (simple beds, service limited to very expensive glass of water and you`re locked up of course)
Belive me you don`t wanna end up in there, oh noooo :)

Scottyboi said:
Looks like a night in the clinic for alot of us then :(
If you could like comments, i'd be liking this one<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:02 am --<br /><br />
greenie said:
tasker said:
anyone flying luton-berlin thursday morning

4 of us stanstead to Berlin 6.20
Me and my dad on the stanstead one too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.