CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Regular Joe said:
Young_TomO said:
half 5 minibus to liverpool airport for myself aswell haha

What flight are you on? I'm on the 8am to Gdansk. Bit of a train journey from there to Poznan but i like a challenge!

We have to get from Krakow now that is a challenge good luck

No, I've not either. The online Polish railway site says it will cost 51 PLN which is little more than a tenner for a near 5 hour train journey. Hoping to get the 12:53 from Gdansk Glowny so we get a full evening in Poznan. We need the flight to be on time and probably a cab from the airport. Otherwise it's the 15:31.

Regular Joe said:
No, I've not either. The online Polish railway site says it will cost 51 PLN which is little more than a tenner for a near 5 hour train journey. Hoping to get the 12:53 from Gdansk Glowny so we get a full evening in Poznan. We need the flight to be on time and probably a cab from the airport. Otherwise it's the 15:31.

You might aswell go for first class for what its worth much better and safer

city51 said:
Regular Joe said:

You might aswell go for first class for what its worth much better and safer

Cheers for that advice. Might just do that. 79 PLN will hardly break the bank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.