CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

greenie said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
im taking about the same as you mate :)
spoke to a polish lad at work, he laughed at me and said it would be more than enough

cannot wait !!!!!

i know what you mean, cannot wait to get going now, starting in the Whitegate in Chaddeton at 10 o clock tomorrow night

you going direct to poznan?
we set off at 6am tomorrow morning to luton

Less than 12 hours now till i set off to liverpool airport with few cans of bow for the minibus, cnt wait

greenie said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
you going direct to poznan?
we set off at 6am tomorrow morning to luton

via berlin, will be in Poznan at 1.30pm thursday

ah cool mate, were going luton to berlin, stayin berlin wednesday, then getting the train to poznan thursday afternoon.

i think i remember you from copenhagen, you went with the bluemoon trip didnt you?

DannyBoy2890 said:
greenie said:
via berlin, will be in Poznan at 1.30pm thursday

ah cool mate, were going luton to berlin, stayin berlin wednesday, then getting the train to poznan thursday afternoon.

i think i remember you from copenhagen, you went with the bluemoon trip didnt you?

Was in Copenhagen but not with the Bluemoon trip. Were you in the Irish pub?

I have 2 tickets and 2 return flights stansted to Poznan flying tomorrow returning Friday please could u post here so I can offer help to those who may benefit. Flights may go to waste but I'm sure tickets may get snapped. Cheers

pm craig11936 for details.

Anyone know of a decent place to stay in Berlin, I'm flying into Poznan morning of the game but flying home from Berlin on Sat/Sun just need decent digs in decent area for nightlife!

greenie said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

Was in Copenhagen but not with the Bluemoon trip. Were you in the Irish pub?

i was in the irish rover yeah mate

Biggsy1 said:
Anyone know of a decent place to stay in Berlin, I'm flying into Poznan morning of the game but flying home from Berlin on Sat/Sun just need decent digs in decent area for nightlife!
we're in a hotel called b.w. hotel city ost on friday night. Booked on otel.com and it looked decent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.