CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Kolejorz said:
So they are laying on buses for you from Plac Wolnosci (Freedom Square), spoiling you :)

Beer is about £2 or less, it's also a lot stronger.

Women are plentiful and beautiful. Best places to get laid in my opinion:
Dragon bar is just off the square - just ask. Usually gorgeous women there on the pull, has a reputation for gold diggers but my mates don't have any problems getting action there haha.

Pod Minoga - beside the freedom square and probably your best bet for some action.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pora.pl/venue/klub-pod-minoga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pora.pl/venue/klub-pod-minoga</a>
Plenty of other smaller bars and clubs.

Avoid Dom Vikingow - they will rip you off and probably not welcome you. Danes and no fans of English football fans - saying that from experience.
Brovaria has the best beer but it is a hotel/bar etc, so not the best for you.
Are they laying buses on for us for after the game ?

is kick off 7 o clock their time?
Also how much polish money is everyone taking, i've got my money but can't decide whether to get more or not because then i'll loose out when i change it back, its hard to judge because i keep hearing different prices, i was first told 80p-£1 a pint and now its gone up to £2.I think i'll just get some more because the last thing i want is to run out

mcfcjosh said:
Also how much polish money is everyone taking, i've got my money but can't decide whether to get more or not because then i'll loose out when i change it back, its hard to judge because i keep hearing different prices, i was first told 80p-£1 a pint and now its gone up to £2.I think i'll just get some more because the last thing i want is to run out

i've got 250 PLN but only in Poznan for about 20 hours so I reckon thats enough for me

mcfcjosh said:

We're there for 2 days and I ain't got any, so cash machine it is.

mcfcjosh said:

I've got 650 PLN which is £150 but that's for two nights, two airport transfers, two long-distance train fares, beer and food. If worst comes to the worst I can hit a cashpoint but I'll be shocked if it comes to that.

greenie said:
mcfcjosh said:

i've got 250 PLN but only in Poznan for about 20 hours so I reckon thats enough for me

more than enough mate, we're there for about the same length of time as you

greenie said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
more than enough mate, we're there for about the same length of time as you
worked out about 58 quid so i'm thinking thats plenty just for beer ;)

im taking about the same as you mate :)
spoke to a polish lad at work, he laughed at me and said it would be more than enough

cannot wait !!!!!

DannyBoy2890 said:
greenie said:
worked out about 58 quid so i'm thinking thats plenty just for beer ;)

im taking about the same as you mate :)
spoke to a polish lad at work, he laughed at me and said it would be more than enough

cannot wait !!!!!

i know what you mean, cannot wait to get going now, starting in the Whitegate in Chaddeton at 10 o clock tomorrow night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.