CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

liverpool to krakow weds at 6.45
train to poznan 11.35 56 zlotty takes 7h 30m

2 nights in campinile

friday
poznan to gdansk 11.22 66 zlotty takes 6h 21m 2 changes
gdansk to leeds 9pm

the train site is really good & easy tof ollow & plenty of choice . it helps when you have a polish co-worker
krakow to poznan 49 zlotty upto 173 for 1st class

COME ON CITY

Ardwick Green Park said:
greenie said:
No 'concrete' evidence as such but.there will be some fair sized boobs on show, not guaranteed to be female mind

Can all females going to the match please identify themselves.

Me but no chance of tops coming off :)

Just a reminder for all those on our trip to Poznan:

FLIGHT ITINERARY
OUTBOUND INBOUND

• Airline Jet 2 Airline Jet 2
    Flight No. LS6582 Flight No LS6583
    From Manchester T1 From Poznan
    To Poznan To Manchester
    Date 3rd November Date 4th November
    Check In 07:15 Check In On Arrival
    Departs 09:15 Departs 22:55
    Arrive 12:20 Arrives 00:10
The check in Desk is Terminal 1 - Downstairs for Jet 2
The latest check-in time for the outbound flight is 08:15 please do not be late, we cannot hold the flight for latecomers.

Our reps - Spike & Miles - will be at the check in to assist you

Enjoy the trip and stay safe

Best regards

Brian - 0161 775 7500

The game is now officialy sold out. Many many lads left without tickets. Interest was enormous.

A little warning to those who plan to travel by train without ticket: if you lucky you just be force to leave the train on nearest station. Other options are heavy fine or even arrest. So for that prices I don`t really think it`s worth it.

UltraPoland said:
The game is now officialy sold out. Many many lads left without tickets. Interest was enormous.

A little warning to those who plan to travel by train without ticket: if you lucky you just be force to leave the train on nearest station. Other options are heavy fine or even arrest. So for that prices I don`t really think it`s worth it.

more the fun

So they are laying on buses for you from Plac Wolnosci (Freedom Square), spoiling you :)

Beer is about £2 or less, it's also a lot stronger.

Women are plentiful and beautiful. Best places to get laid in my opinion:
Dragon bar is just off the square - just ask. Usually gorgeous women there on the pull, has a reputation for gold diggers but my mates don't have any problems getting action there haha.

Pod Minoga - beside the freedom square and probably your best bet for some action.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pora.pl/venue/klub-pod-minoga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pora.pl/venue/klub-pod-minoga</a>
Plenty of other smaller bars and clubs.

Avoid Dom Vikingow - they will rip you off and probably not welcome you. Danes and no fans of English football fans - saying that from experience.
Brovaria has the best beer but it is a hotel/bar etc, so not the best for you.

Scrabster Six said:
a typical "tony" trip by the sounds of it mate...
cheers Neil
credit crunch, when i was booking they where the only cheap flights i could find, god bless ryan air, see you in poznan

Kolejorz said:
So they are laying on buses for you from Plac Wolnosci (Freedom Square), spoiling you :)

Beer is about £2 or less, it's also a lot stronger.

Women are plentiful and beautiful. Best places to get laid in my opinion:
Dragon bar is just off the square - just ask. Usually gorgeous women there on the pull, has a reputation for gold diggers but my mates don't have any problems getting action there haha.

Pod Minoga - beside the freedom square and probably your best bet for some action.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pora.pl/venue/klub-pod-minoga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pora.pl/venue/klub-pod-minoga</a>
Plenty of other smaller bars and clubs.

Avoid Dom Vikingow - they will rip you off and probably not welcome you. Danes and no fans of English football fans - saying that from experience.
Brovaria has the best beer but it is a hotel/bar etc, so not the best for you.

BRILLIANT :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.