CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

Watch yourselves over their , just watched Ross Kemp on gangs and this club has a right barmy firm . it's like the 80's here . They see it as part of the matchday experience having a riot . Load of nazi skinheads bnp type hooligans who live for it .

sympatheticblue said:
Watch yourselves over their , just watched Ross Kemp on gangs and this club has a right barmy firm . it's like the 80's here . They see it as part of the matchday experience having a riot . Load of nazi skinheads bnp type hooligans who live for it .

what are you talking about ??

Bułgarska St said:
sympatheticblue said:

Like I said .
Poznan have a section of fans that are intent on having a fight .
If you get the chance to watch ross kemp from sky 1 last night/early this morning you will see for yourself, it's crackers over there ,proper hooligan problems.

sympatheticblue said:
Bułgarska St said:

Like I said .
Poznan have a section of fans that are intent on having a fight .
If you get the chance to watch ross kemp from sky 1 last night/early this morning you will see for yourself, it's crackers over there ,proper hooligan problems.

and you believe everything you see on TV ?

sympatheticblue said:
Poznan have a section of fans that are intent on having a fight.

Yes we have & so what? I'm from Poznan, I go to Lech matches 20 years, more than 10 years there was no disorderly incidents on our part in our stadium. Trust me on the stadium you are 100% safe.

Of course, as everywhere in the world if you will provoke or want to fight sooner or later you will get a painful lesson but if you're friendly, then you're safe in Poznań.

I saw Danny Dyer program about Polish hooligans few years ago ... funny stuff. in Poland, this program has been ridiculed by fans/supporters/hooligans.

Cheers from the terrifying & danger Poznan ;)

I went on an away day trip to Poznan 2 weeks ago.
(Warta Poznan v Flota Swinoujcie) which was played at the new Lech stadium.

Having never been to the stadium before and travelling into the city by train, I thought it would be a good test run of many guys travellling over from the UK in Nov for the game.

Its extremely easy to get from the station to the ground, if you know where to go. We left the stadium at the end of the game and 20mins after leaving our seats we were in the main station building.

I'll pull together a quick "how to guide" & and "things you'll need" to make it a smooth trip (for those that are just trying to get quickly from the station to the ground anyway). (You'll have to PM me if you want if).

I've been watching Polish football for 5 years now, and the main causes of trouble that I have seen have (and its been very little) has been mainly started by over aggressive Policing !.

This is going to be a proud night I'm sure for the Poznan guys and as they look set to be the major force in Polish football for the coming years (after years of being pretty poor, even worse at times then my second team (Pogon Szczecin), I really can't see why they would ruin in one night what they have taken years to build. Sure there are going to be some "dickheads" going, but I've met my fair share of City, dickheads over the years.

Should be an cracking night.....& good to see the stadium is finished as well, as there was still a lot of building work going on when I was there.

sympatheticblue said:

I bet your scared of Paintballing because when Ant or Dec got injured too... ;)

dunno where this should be posted but i had an idea last night sat in bed......
bumpin my gums over that banner at old trafford 34 years and counting and so on.....well i think its about time we had our own banner chronicalling yoonited's ever rising debt...my original idea was some kind of projector that could show how much the debt increased over the period of the derby but i reckon a banner 'd do just as good. obviously im just an ideas man and hopefully this can be picked up on and put into practice.. roll on west brom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.