CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

sympatheticblue said:
Bułgarska St said:
what are you talking about ??

Like I said .
Poznan have a section of fans that are intent on having a fight .
If you get the chance to watch ross kemp from sky 1 last night/early this morning you will see for yourself, it's crackers over there ,proper hooligan problems.

I just saw this shit on youtube. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. tell me why this is filmed in such shades of gray? that was more terrible? from my window I can see that Poland is more colorful. And this nazi-hooligans from Stilon Gorzów - rotfl ... no comments, more scary for me is mr bean! but it is like an Englishman recorded a film about Polish hooligans. I would not filmed a movie about your Queen because I have no idea about it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRHKLUls0gM&feature=related[/youtube]
translate the comments to find out how reliable is this movie.

Bulgarska St. What are the beer prices like in Poznan? Just done 180 euros in Salzburg, so hope its a bit cheaper!!

jimbo101 said:
Bulgarska St. What are the beer prices like in Poznan? Just done 180 euros in Salzburg, so hope its a bit cheaper!!

You will be very happy ;)

shop - 3 zł
pub - 5-6 zł ( max 8 zł )

1 euro = 4 zł

I think you mean 1 euro = 4 Zlotych
otherwise we're looking at 20-24 euros a beer!!!

Pictures from yesterday's opening of the Lech Poznań Stadium.

stadionmn2.jpg

stadionmn1.jpg

4c97b8db37d2c.jpg

4c97b8db38c61.jpg

4c97e94c365e3.jpg

Unfortunately still is a lot to do inside ( mostly cosmetic work ) & outside (roads, parking, green, etc )but the most important thing is that the stadium was finally opened.

Any set of fans would be proud to have that as their stadium, looks to be brilliant, cannot wait to see it for real in november. Whats the capacity ? at a guess i`d say around the 40,000 mark, should be plenty of seats for city ;)

looks impressive mate, do you know how many tickets you are likely to give us bulgarska st?

You give us 2,5k tickets, so I suppose you'll get the same number of tickets maybe more. But so far the club has not even announced ticket prices, it is hard to say anything because we ave not played at the new stadium;)

Any set of fans would be proud to have that as their stadium, looks to be brilliant, cannot wait to see it for real in november. Whats the capacity? at a guess i`d say around the 40,000 mark, should be plenty of seats for city ;)

capacity = 43 831

Right now the stadium looks fine only at pictures, like I said is still a lot to do to say "looks brilliant" but thank God for Euro 2012 we still have some time :D

If You want to see what I'm taking about, just look at:

http://picasaweb.google.pl/Caartee.stadion4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.