CITY IN EUROPE POZNAN AWAY

This is football. You can't always have such a successful weekend as you have. I was sure that Chelsea will lose points but that they not scored a is big surprise for me ... what can I say, bookmakers have earned some money this weekend ;)
About Legia - Lech .. in my opinion after the red card for Legia, our players thought that the game is already over and that they have won the match. Honestly saying I thought so, in the first half Legia did not exist on the pitch !!! Ok shit happened, I don't want to more pissed off.

btw. BVB won again, a pity only this time without Lewandowski Goals.

cyberblue said:
Looks like your thread has been hijacked Spike

Hold on a minute, are people not allowed to speak about other ways to go to Poznan away?! Just the 'official bluemoon trip'
And talk to a guy who is actually giving us helpful advice?!
Everyone who has read this thread knows about the trip spike is putting on, stop arse greasing.

No your spot on Pal, we always welcome the input and advice from others, however as for having my rikker greased, I'll pass on that thanks.

If theres an Poznan lads looking for a place to have a sikker when they come over, they'll not find better hosts.

BR

Spike

Im thinking of flying out from luton at 8.05am on the thur morning, then flying back on the sat morning. £88 the lot
any one else doing similar?

my only doubt is getting to luton for 6 or 7 in the morning.
Any thoughts?
Id be pleased to hear your advice

Liverpool to Wroclaw return with Ryanair is about £80 at the moment, decent times too.
Leave Liverpool at 1pm on the Wednesday, arrive 4.30 pm, then approx 3 hr train journey to poznan. Return Friday evening at 9pm, getting back to Liverpool at 10.30, plenty of blues on that one!

simonk said:
Im thinking of flying out from luton at 8.05am on the thur morning, then flying back on the sat morning. £88 the lot
any one else doing similar?

my only doubt is getting to luton for 6 or 7 in the morning.
Any thoughts?
Id be pleased to hear your advice
Were booked on the Luton flt Wed & return Saturday.
I booked it on Friday cost £50 each.

flying direct to poznan on wednesday but will be returning home on friday from wroclaw. has anyone yet booked a train from poznan to wroclaw or are you winging it on the day.help in this matter would be much appreciated.ta john

Just paid Spike and his team for the trip cant foooooooooooking wait now. Hope I dont fall over pissed like in Hamburg and smash my eye up again.

NB - Ric didnt you do this aswell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.