City in for Alves?

okstate99 said:
Black Solied said:
Some papers gather information from inside! This list wasn't done by a Goal.com!

Why are you so convinced this list is correct? I highly doubt Vieira is making that much.

He got an tutorial role...and he came as a free transfer. And he came here because he got the biggest wage from here. usually free transfer bargains get offered big wages like Joe Cole. Make sense right?

okstate99 said:
Black Solied said:
Some papers gather information from inside! This list wasn't done by a Goal.com!

Why are you so convinced this list is correct? I highly doubt Vieira is making that much.

well that still has Ronaldo on the same deal as when he first signed for Real, his contract has a 25% annual pay rise so its clearly just hearsay

and seems everyone has forgotten that Viera only signed his origional deal until the end of last season. his new contract was for a lot less

Scary lookin aint he?!

[bigimg]http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles5/140710/projects/901214/25e98126120e7b9e559c3c86670de9e0.jpg[/bigimg]

Found on skysports a few hours ago:

The Brazilian defender is set to see his contract at Camp Nou expire in the summer of 2012, meaning he will be free to discuss a deal with other clubs in 12 months' time.

Reigning Primera Liga champions Barac are keen for him to stay put and hope fresh terms can be thrashed out, but appreciate that Alves may opt to take on a new challenge.

The 27-year-old remains a first-team regular under Guardiola, and is a key part of his plans heading forward, but the Barca boss insists he will not stand in the way of any player who wants to move on.

He said: "We have talked about it with Dani, I told him how I feel, and I do not want him to stay here while he is unhappy.

"He deserves to ask for what he wants, and the club has the right to give it, or not. I want him to be happy here, or anywhere."

He's a quality player no doubt, however I cant see him signing in Jan. He is in the Barca side that will be looking to win the treble. I would be surprised if he gives up CL for Europa football!
Like a lot of players they use City as a weapon to get the best deal in their contract re-negotiations.
I want the best players at City but as with Ade if they dont have the right attitude to our club they can be an expensive liability.
I love Kompany, De jong and Silva who have good attitudes and seem genuinely fond of the club and our supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.