City in for Alves?

if this is true,and its an if,what a back line of alves,boetang,kompany and kolorov would be for the next 4 to 5 years...AWESOME in my eyes...no disrespect to the lescotts and richards of this world..

to me that comment is either shut up and sign or do one as he just said goodbye and good luck...im hoping for the latter...PLEASE, AND THIS WEEK IF POSS...

bournemouthblue said:
if this is true,and its an if,what a back line of alves,boetang,kompany and kolorov would be for the next 4 to 5 years...AWESOME in my eyes...no disrespect to the lescotts and richards of this world..

Boateng and Kolarov,although recent signs of improvement,have alot to prove to make me share your optimism.

Lahm and Alves are both 2-3 years younger than Ashley Cole, who is still a top class full-back.

i believe they would be awesome that backline deffo...yes yes a lot to learn,but all young hungry players..i would love us to pull this off if true,to take another top class player off them,well we have arrived....what about tolms clue today...hello barca again.. lool you never know...

FantasyIreland said:
bournemouthblue said:

Boateng and Kolarov,although recent signs of improvement,have alot to prove to make me share your optimism.

Imo Kolarov has proven himself every game he's played so far. He was by far our best player against Villa.
Boateng on the other hand, I'm not sure how he gets a game over Zaba or Richards.

Theres no question about Alves ability though, He would definitely be an improvement on any of our right backs and I'm pretty sure he would be the best RB in the league.

I think it is extremely clear that there are some gentlemens agreements in place and many clubs are keen to have a good relationship with us. Had tevez done what he did anywhere else cheque books would have been out all over europe and barca, chelsea etc would have pounced. The fact that no one did anything and even only tentative rumours from Real came out and the fact tevez retracted so quickly shows that no one was prepared or wanted to publicly go against us. Will be interesting if we signed alves, chelsea sign luiz and barca sign van der weil all unopposed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.