City in for Alves?

i do think that clue tolmie has left means we have gone back to the same club or a same player we have been after before,thats my opinion on the clue he left...i do believe we will sign 1 more player...especially if we get rid of swp and ade...its about making sure we take ade off the books 1st...

im sure he is saying we are still after someone..maybe wrong,but his little quote at the end leaves you wondering...we will see...

markbmcfc said:
waspish said:
We are not buying him! We are not buying anyone else this window.....

Thats your opinion, not a fact. You've voiced your opininon. Repeating it in every post will just piss people off.

So people feel it is alright to keep saying we are after him but when I repeat we are not! Certain People can't handle it!

I feel I'll be right at the end of the transfer window, if I'm r.r.r.r.r.r...wrong I'll hold my hands up! can't see it happening though not a Mancini buy!

waspish said:
markbmcfc said:
Thats your opinion, not a fact. You've voiced your opininon. Repeating it in every post will just piss people off.

So people feel it is alright to keep saying we are after him but when I repeat we are not! Certain People can't handle it!

I feel I'll be right at the end of the transfer window, if I'm r.r.r.r.r.r...wrong I'll hold my hands up! can't see it happening though not a Mancini buy!

As i said nothing wrong with having an opinion on the matter. I have my own as well and I very much doubt we'll sign him.

All im saying is dont confuse fact with opinion, otherwise people on here will have a pop at you. The truth is, none of us know if we will or wont get him.

i do believe if we want to challenge at the very very top,we must sign this guy,27 years old, nearly now at his prime,and playing at the very very best team in the world....and i think the owners would want a player of this calibre...whether the don wants him or not...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.