City in for Alves?

it looks like to me that guardiola wants alves to stay as with yaya,but he has no say,and they want money from what i see,the offer is there and again its too good to turn down,and im sure we are giving alves a shed load,but ade and sweeps wages offset those,if of course this is gonna happen this month..may wait till the summer..to me it looks like .you are going mr alves from them comments ,what do you guys think..and he a board member there isnt he...

california blue said:
yep...been reported in the english press the interview with JC - he acknowledged that there's interest from us but not an offer.

The situation is different to YAYA. He wasnt getting a game, Alves is a starter. All points to angling for a better deal and Alves knows he wont get better than Barca. He'll probably just sign a new deal in the end.

Maybe, but it has gone on a bloody long time already.

I'm keeping my optimistic hat on for the time being, even if this was gonna happen though it does have 'summer' written all over it rather than January.

bournemouthblue said:
i believe they would be awesome that backline deffo...yes yes a lot to learn,but all young hungry players..i would love us to pull this off if true,to take another top class player off them,well we have arrived....what about tolms clue today...hello barca again.. lool you never know...

what thread was tolmies clue in?

im glad if this means he is back.

citysix said:
waspish said:
We are not buying him! We are not buying anyone else this window.....
we have not finished yet

I think we have. We bought Dzeko early in this window. But now there is no confirmed intrest in anyone. So why would we start trying to sign someone now when there is under 1 week left of the window?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.