City Kits - 2025/26

After the success of the collaboration with Noel Gallagher the club will release a special 4th kit next season to thank loyal fans over 50 based on a design from the late Bernard Manning which he created in the dressing room of the Embassy club whilst James H. Reeves was warming his audience up.

Details of the design are unknown, however
It will only be available in sizes L, XL, XXL, and "American".

Last edited:
What a load of fucking nonsense, Already talking about the kits for next season.

Most people have just forked out hundreds of pounds for the latest shirts for themselves and the kids.

Give people a break ffs
Then should you be posting this in this thread at this early date? Just wondering...

Then should you be posting this in this thread at this early date? Just wondering...
Yes I should be posting this in this thread seen as it's the "City Kits Thread"...

The whole point of my post is that it's too early to be talking about new kits seen ad we are only in October if the current season...Most people have just bought this seasons multiple kits.

So your post makes absolutely no sense, Quit being a smart arse seen as you are incredibly shit at it.

Yes I should be posting this in this thread seen as it's the "City Kits Thread"...

The whole point of my post is that it's too early to be talking about new kits seen ad we are only in October if the current season...Most people have just bought this seasons multiple kits.

So your post makes absolutely no sense, Quit being a smart arse seen as you are incredibly shit at it.
Yes, most people have only just bought this season's kit, but next season's won't be available to buy until next summer so it makes no difference. You do understand, don't you, that Puma and the other manufacturers need to be cracking on with new designs constantly? They don't come up with them on a whim a fortnight before the release date.

Yes, most people have only just bought this season's kit, but next season's won't be available to buy until next summer so it makes no difference. You do understand, don't you, that Puma and the other manufacturers need to be cracking on with new designs constantly? They don't come up with them on a whim a fortnight before the release date.
You aren't posting a message to somebody that's an imbecile, So really no need with the "you do understand, don't you?"...You aren't talking to a kid, Unless that's just your personality and you like to feel above people.

For what it's worth, Yes I do understand shall I call you Mr.Cellarite, It takes months to come up with designs and they don't just be done off the cuff, It's really not rocket science.

Anyway, I think it's bollocks, Apologies for having an opinion Mr.Cellarite sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.