City Kits - 2025/26

You aren't posting a message to somebody that's an imbecile, So really no need with the "you do understand, don't you?"...You aren't talking to a kid, Unless that's just your personality and you like to feel above people.

For what it's worth, Yes I do understand shall I call you Mr.Cellarite, It takes months to come up with designs and they don't just be done off the cuff, It's really not rocket science.

Anyway, I think it's bollocks, Apologies for having an opinion Mr.Cellarite sir.
I wasn't trying to be condescending so apologies if you read it that way. In your first post, you said "People have just forked out hundreds of pounds for this season's. Give people a break."

I'm merely pointing out that there's nothing more to fork out until next summer when the new kits, which have to be in production now, are finalised and released.

I wasn't trying to be condescending so apologies if you read it that way. In your first post, you said "People have just forked out hundreds of pounds for this season's. Give people a break."

I'm merely pointing out that there's nothing more to fork out until next summer when the new kits, which have to be in production now, are finalised and released.
I did read it in a sense to be condescending, Apologies on my behalf for taking it up wrong and snapping at you, I do apologise.

It's a more tongue in cheek saying as in "Give people a break", I've only bought the kids the new kits with names on the back ect and already talking about new ones. I've already the kids asking me when next season's one is being released as they are seen it on Social Media!

I do understand that Puma need to come up with designs months in advance to have the new shirt ready for release next summer and it won't be available to purchase until then, But still seen all the new images of next season's shirt it has a feeling of "Ah come on give us a break"

Apologies again for my previous post to you.

I did read it in a sense to be condescending, Apologies on my behalf for taking it up wrong and snapping at you, I do apologise.

It's a more tongue in cheek saying as in "Give people a break", I've only bought the kids the new kits with names on the back ect and already talking about new ones. I've already the kids asking me when next season's one is being released as they are seen it on Social Media!

I do understand that Puma need to come up with designs months in advance to have the new shirt ready for release next summer and it won't be available to purchase until then, But still seen all the new images of next season's shirt it has a feeling of "Ah come on give us a break"

Apologies again for my previous post to you.
And my apologies to you. We're just two blues who have a different opinion on a subject but could be stood next to each other next Wednesday against Sparta. I love all things kits. I have around a dozen books at home about the history of kits. My middle child's Sunday league team were the best dressed in the region because I was the coach and insisted on them having home and away kits throughout the 11 years we were a team.

My three kids are more grown up (youngest is 16) and either buy them for themselves or aren't particularly bothered but I've gone through the phase of them wanting all three every season. The umbro year with the black away and sash third was particularly difficult. I remember going to a home match, armed with a large amount of money and a head full of sizes and squad numbers in my head. I had to abandon them in the Cornershop pub with my Dad whilst I went to the shop to buy them all so they didn't know. So I feel your pain.

I just get all excitable about what next season's kits may bring whereas people like you may need a 6 month lie down after buying them all one season, before you ponder the prospect of the next round. All good blue.

Same as always. Nice kits get forgotten if we win fuck all in them, shit kits get looked back on fondly if something happens while we wear them. Sometimes we win stuff in great kits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.