City ladies team

Fu21 said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Fu21 said:
No one has signed anything as there is nothing to sign yet. Nothing has been decided so your source is telling porky pies.

Well she has signed something

What's her name.

Sorry I can't tell you that, but I think you will be able to work it out if you are one of the players

smidycent said:
How about our " so called fans" get behind the WSL and come and watch us, you might be presently surprised at the standard of football being played. Finishing 4th Last year was a great achievement

So called fans?

Way to go to attract fans.

But seriously......hope you do well next season in the blue of City.

Fu21 said:

What's her name.

Sorry I can't tell you that, but I think you will be able to work it out if you are one of the players

Well I am one of the players and not one person has been signed on so either your lying on the person you know is.

Andy+IIM.jpg

Went to watch a ladies cup game prior to a City game last as season.

To be honest it was windy and a bit nippy but the standard made me and my son think that we'd not bother again unless it was a nice day.

We'll probably have a look next time they play pre a City game and hopefully it'll be marketed properly as we left the ladies cup game 10 mins before our first team game started and there was only about 15 people there who were 'having a look'.

Fu21 said:
It's not a very snide comment

-- Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:57 am --

I am only passing on what I have been told

No one has signed anything as there is nothing to sign yet. Nothing has been decided so your source is telling porky pies.

Maybe it was an autograph for you.

She is from what i hear, the best player the ladies have

Haha ok then, maybe she can text me the date of when training starts and where just so I know.

She is from what i hear, the best player the ladies have

I understand your motivations behind posting the initial bit of information, but I think it's time to give it up. Regardless of whether it is true or not, no-one actually believes you, and to keep trying to insist over and over that it is true could well be construed as panic/anger-mongering, which is something no blue should willingly let him- (or her-) self do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.