City Launch KAKA swoop

Kaka dosnt want to go hes lovin playin with beckham, weve got no chance

stu1 said:
Kaka dosnt want to go hes lovin playin with beckham, weve got no chance

Oh alright then, sign Beckham as well then, but only for training and friendlies!!

Brucie Bonus said:
No, no, no, no. If the deal is to be done, it's already been done. There is no way you try this on, from scratch, for this window (wasn't Garry in Milan last month, remember the mysterious pilot thread on here?), and there's no way you start off now, from scratch, for summer unless everything else is all sewn up for this window. If City have leaked this they would not have done so unless it's nailed on, or we're going to look like bigger arses than we did when we tried to woo Goofy for two months.

i doubt it's city who leaked it. this kind of stuff tends to come from agents, and occasionally the club receiving the bid. rarely any advantage for the bidding club in leaking any info, and City have been very effective in maintaining quiet.

Not going to happen. And why was this not posted in the other 98239843483 Kaka threads (3 of which are on the first page of the transfer forum) ?

avoidconfusion said:
Not going to happen. And why was this not posted in the other 98239843483 Kaka threads (3 of which are on the first page of the transfer forum) ?

Looking forward to seeing a positive post from you AUB

Paper talk.. till some evidence or a trusted itk confirms it i dont believe it.

on second thoughts..

give them 100 mill and let the fun beggiiiinnnnnnnn

agree all papertalk sick of hearin it now,kaka,messi,torres,buffon,then it suddenly switches to bellend,parker and for fuck sake recently someone as mentioned kevin doyle dont know if to laugh or cry but why expect anything different after years of seeing it.butwouldnt mind seeing that kaka guy here heard he is decent player

Pollerz said:
Paper talk.. till some evidence or a trusted itk confirms it i dont believe it.

on second thoughts..

give them 100 mill and let the fun beggiiiinnnnnnnn

you guys have a big chance to sign kaka (but not this month, most likely in the summer). When i saw milan signing Ronaldinho in the summer, it was a clear sign that they'll sell Kaka. You can't have 2 playmakers in the same team playing together. They've tried this few games but it did not work well for them.

I'm almost certain that Kaka will be a city player coming next summer Unless madrid or chelsea tried to pull this one up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.