City Launch KAKA swoop

What does AUB mean?[/quote]

Your in Roterdam? so you should know what everyone says over there when they give you something[/quote]

I live in Rotterdam but I am not Dutch... is that a short version of the dutch word for "please" ?[/quote]

Give the man a star! yes it is alstublieft. Tot ziens

i so hope we pull this 1 off can you imagine rsc big fat sam i want 2 go a play with robinho and kaka at city why do you want to play with them when you can play with dunn and roberts !!!!!

well my 2 pence worth is that i think if kaka is to sign this month its gotta be soon! milan are gonna want to spend some of there money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brucie Bonus said:
No, no, no, no. If the deal is to be done, it's already been done. There is no way you try this on, from scratch, for this window (wasn't Garry in Milan last month, remember the mysterious pilot thread on here?), and there's no way you start off now, from scratch, for summer unless everything else is all sewn up for this window. If City have leaked this they would not have done so unless it's nailed on, or we're going to look like bigger arses than we did when we tried to woo Goofy for two months.

That was me, nothing mysterious about it! And I know he's been back since - but didn't post on here coz you invariably get slaughtered lol, unless you can prove it with a vial of the incoming players blood.

Anyway, still can't tell you why he has been there, be Kaka, Pirlo or Posh Spice

City Raider said:
Brucie Bonus said:
No, no, no, no. If the deal is to be done, it's already been done. There is no way you try this on, from scratch, for this window (wasn't Garry in Milan last month, remember the mysterious pilot thread on here?), and there's no way you start off now, from scratch, for summer unless everything else is all sewn up for this window. If City have leaked this they would not have done so unless it's nailed on, or we're going to look like bigger arses than we did when we tried to woo Goofy for two months.

That was me, nothing mysterious about it! And I know he's been back since - but didn't post on here coz you invariably get slaughtered lol, unless you can prove it with a vial of the incoming players blood.

Anyway, still can't tell you why he has been there, be Kaka, Pirlo or Posh Spice

Does that mean I can post this again?!
milanpilot.jpg

Pheonix said:
FORZA CITY said:
Bye Bye Stevie Ireland, thanks for the memories.

Yeah shite memories, n take them useless twats vassell n elano with ya

Yes mate because Ireland is shite isn't he? He's had an awful season so far and deffo not a potential star in the making...

S.I is the type of player we need to keep hold of... why buy out everyone else's stars when we can create our own? Makes no sense. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

One Steven Ireland...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.