City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Actually I don't think it's OK and I think the revised ruling is fair enough.

I just like to watch my team play football mate, the rest of it isn't something I involve myself in too much. If the rules change then so be it. Maybe we've got a hotel somewhere we could sell.
Football? More like professional sitting down. Cheating cunts

That PL statement is fucking comical, talk about trying to save face.

Absolutely fucking comical that the PL is claiming any sort of victory when its own rules, and their application of them, has unequivocally been deemed unlawful ffs!

Their own fucking rules ffs.
I mean yeah it's obviously pathetic by the PL and whatnot, but it'll stick in the way that so many out there are adamant that City only won at CAS due to time-barring issues

Then again, that's a them issue. I'm certainly happier than they are with the outcome

Sharing this highlighted screenshot of the ENTIRE ruling summary of the 175-page APT rules challenge decision for ease of sharing with acquaintances, mates, coworkers, family members, social media personalities, and passerbys on the street that may have only heard the Premier League pronouncements regarding the ruling:

IMG-1391.jpg

The full decision document:

The PL have got some fucking brass neck claiming any sort of victory given the number of times the word unlawful has been deployed there.

Where I understand City might have the biggest issues are some allegations around City execs misrepresenting owner funding as sponsorship income. Anyway I'm far from an expert on this and it's only based on some things I've heard which are just as likely to be bollocks as not so please don't take this as my personal opinion, only a response to what I've heard are possibly the toughest of the 115 charges for City to overcome.
Same fucking shite as UEFA came up with, look how that one ended. Haven’t you got letters to write?

Sharing this highlighted screenshot of the ENTIRE ruling summary of the 175-page APT rules challenge decision for ease of sharing with acquaintances, mates, coworkers, family members, social media personalities, and passerbys on the street that may have only heard the Premier League pronouncements regarding the ruling:

IMG-1391.jpg

The full decision document:

looks like the CAS doc, just need the 115 next and we have a Fuck You poster trilogy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.