City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I'm surprised SSN don't have a black banner across the bottom of the screen. Like when someone of note has kicked the bucket. They're nearly in mourning over there.

I'm staggered that there hasn't been a day of tv and radio silence announced in view of the severity of the feelings of the redshirt cabal.

But your accounts didn't show the interest that should have accrued on those interest free loans.
The PL, Arsenal, Brighton et al, can't just ignore the ruling, the PSR submissions will have to be amended. If that puts some clubs in historical breach of PSR then they should be sanctioned.
If not, then Forest and their lawyers will be rubbing their hands with glee!
Exactly , they want us punished for historical “breaches”. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander , if only Forest had bought players with “soft loans” eh?

Mansour does even better than that, he invested equity in us.

Loans aren’t for the profit and loss, they’re for the balance sheet. What then shows on the profit and loss is any interest payable on those loans.

Some clubs don’t have any losses as the loan is interest free. If they now have to come under APT, then they won’t be allowed to do that (and anything that forces owners to put in equity rather than loans should be seen as a very very good thing for clubs financial stability - it’s what protects them from if an owner does want to leave or has their assets frozen like an Abramovic).
I just know that this is how the media will report it too……..NOT!

Presumably United are not affected by this as I can’t see the Glazers doing annything interest free.

Looks like Arsenals season tickets will be going up a bit though and their spending down!

@slbsn has pulled this bit from the verdict.

It really is disgraceful isn't it. Other clubs directly contacting the PL to immediately amend the rules to restrict competition.

The book cooking fucking cunts!!!!

Please City, get these fuckers in court for serious damages money.

As I understand it, an albeit simplistic summary of the outcome is that, while the PL retains a right to impose third-party funding rules on its members (a victory in their book), the existing rules are completely unlawful, a word that crops up repeatedly in the ruling. Consequently, they'll need to tear them up and start again. Not only that but their inherent unfairness exposes the PL to claims of compensation. According to the BBC's Simon Stone on the radio just now, it's just all very complicated (a word the twat used at least five times) but both sides can claim victory. Fuck me, I despair!
The result is in the Judges’ summary. Surely even the BBC can work it out. They are acting in bad faith.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.