City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So what you are saying is, its ok for your Owner to invest money in the Club? Interesting.
Actually I don't think it's OK and I think the revised ruling is fair enough.

I just like to watch my team play football mate, the rest of it isn't something I involve myself in too much. If the rules change then so be it. Maybe we've got a hotel somewhere we could sell.

Sharing this highlighted screenshot of the ENTIRE ruling summary of the 175-page APT rules challenge decision for ease of sharing with acquaintances, mates, coworkers, family members, social media personalities, and passerbys on the street that may have only heard the Premier League pronouncements regarding the ruling:

IMG-1391.jpg

The full decision document:

Yep, easy to see from that why some people are calling it a draw :)

Khaldoon said in 2019...its all now coming home to roost...

"Always look at facts. And I think people with glass homes shouldn’t be throwing rocks. I’m happy to talk to anyone as long as the conversation is about facts but once we start talking about innuendo and talking about theories I have no time for that.”

Manchester City chairman Khaldoon al-Mubarak

I don't think that the entire BBC are out for us, but I do believe (as with Sky and TNT) they are riddled with ex red shirt scumbags who play to what they feel are the mainstream audience.

Whilst that is true, I said before they just don't have any staff with the ability to adequately comment on what has happened. They've taken the PL statement and our statement and assumed, as the governing body that the PL must have won.

I'm sure in the next few hours, having read other articles they will revise their position with a "what it means" and caveat the PL's position. Probably instead suggesting a doomsday scenario where we run amok and football is ruined.

Where I understand City might have the biggest issues are some allegations around City execs misrepresenting owner funding as sponsorship income. Anyway I'm far from an expert on this and it's only based on some things I've heard which are just as likely to be bollocks as not so please don't take this as my personal opinion, only a response to what I've heard are possibly the toughest of the 115 charges for City to overcome.
This was all coved by CAS and they found no evidence so I'm not worried about this at all. The only thing that has me worried is Yaya's contract but that is a relative minor thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.