City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Everybody should bookmark SCB's post. An out of court settlement with us agreeing not to sue over APT. Whilst admitting guilt over non compliance. PL then declare it as a win, we take a fine.

Seems unlikely IMO . Let’s say the new Etihad deal (is the EAG sponsorship our main one with Etihad?) was worth an extra £20m a year than our current deal and the other 2 were worth £10m combined.

We’re out of pocket £60m.

The PL is already spending half that on the 115 case. They’re not going to sweep that under the carpet for the sake of the money we could get back for this.

Not to mention why would the multibillionaires in charge of the other clubs allow that? The amount they stand to gain from us losing the 115 case is way way more than they’d lose out on because we scored a big payday from the league.

I don’t think the PL can afford to make that deal.

I'm sure it's already been asked, but can someone help me out? Does this bear well for us in relation to the other charges?

Seems to me the Prem don't know their arse from their elbow and are just trying to damage us reputationally.

Manchester City Fans Loudly BOOED the Premier League Anthem at Etihad  Stadium - YouTube

I'm sure it's already been asked, but can someone help me out? Does this bear well for us in relation to the other charges?

Seems to me the Prem don't know their arse from their elbow and are just trying to damage us reputationally.
It points that the Premier league are not to be believed in all that they do

Reputation is hanging by a thread if any and why would anyone believe them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.