City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Depends what evidence CAS had vs what the PL had and put before the panel - plus the PL now has a raging hard-on for City so even if one charge sticks I suspect they'll be inclined to go in hard and dry.

I actually think this is the beginning of the end for the PL anyway - shit refereeing and shit legal frameworks. The PL was created when the Clubs moved away from existing ecosystem and I suspect the same will happen again.
I mean, your 2nd paragraph does sound like sour grapes, now that the chickens have come home to roost.

I doubt you'll be the only fan of clubs that play in red, that will now be suggesting the PL is on its backside now that the tables have been turned.

With the irony being of cause, that everything was hunky-dory, refs were great, and the rules worked just fine, when yourselves and United were winning everything.

Costs (including compensation) should be shouldered by the PL and the 8 clubs who brought evidence. No reason at all why we should lose money over it. Divide it by 9 and the job’s done…

Does anyone have a list of the clubs with the dodgy 0% shareholder loans?
90377491-13916133-image-m-16_1727885877348.jpg

Alison Brittan is not his understudy View attachment 134270

Whilst Brittain may the Chair of the Premier League, it is Masters as Chief Executive that holds the highest position and authority of the Premier League.

When Scudamore left - with a very hefty handshake - as Excutive Chairman, that position was split into: Chief Executive and Chair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.