City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I mean, your 2nd paragraph does sound like sour grapes, now that the chickens have come home to roost.

I doubt you'll be the only fan of clubs that play in red, that will now be suggesting the PL is on its backside now that the tables have been turned.

With the irony being of cause, that everything was hunky-dory, refs were great, and the rules worked just fine, when yourselves and United were winning everything.
This, its most definitely sour grapes.

When the rags and arsenal were winning the PL , THERE WERE NO RULES limiting investment and restricting competion.

I wonder why they were brought in under the lie of financial fair play. You have to have an IQ of less than 10 to understand why.

He has to resign surely? You can’t make this much of a bollocks of things and still show up.
Masters is the CEO and he has cost his "shareholders" (PL clubs) tens of millions of pounds because of failed legal cases. It is difficult to see how he can survive this latest fiasco.

I mean, your 2nd paragraph does sound like sour grapes, now that the chickens have come home to roost.

I doubt you'll be the only fan of clubs that play in red, that will now be suggesting the PL is on its backside now that the tables have been turned.

With the irony being of cause, that everything was hunky-dory, refs were great, and the rules worked just fine, when yourselves and United were winning everything.
Arsenal have never won everything mate , they’ve had purple patches but have never ever dominated English Football , only three clubs have done it - us and the other two red **** outfits in the close vicinity

Can't stop laughing at the sky sports news headline on their app, saying us and the Premier League both claiming a victory.
Bless them, they can't bring themselves to say it.
They have done their job. I’m on another forum and all of them are taking this narrative.

Well done Sky. Getting cancelled first thing in the morning

Can't stop laughing at the sky sports news headline on their app, saying us and the Premier League both claiming a victory.
Bless them, they can't bring themselves to say it.
Wait until we smash the 115! I think Sky will go off air and have national day of sports mourning.

What you thinking will be your punishment?
Relegation?
Points deduction?
Transfer ban for 5 years?

Oh this is fun saying all this to a fan of a club who wants to see us shot down in flames.
None as they haven't broken any rules that were in place at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.