City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Ah well,I guess that’s the death of football in this country then!?…
How many clueless pricks were writing this shit when the case first came out?!I don’t think they’ll all planning on getting real jobs now,are they?..’kin state of them is embarrassing.

usual suspects in full force to put a spin on it that PL won, or City did not win big actually. very much expected, still the early reports all said huge City win, and that will stick now. otherwise why would certain clubs express their disappointment.

big pressure on Masters to comment on it, especially the unlawful elements and the unfair process specifically subjected to City.

we just looked few bits and pieces of the APT rules and panel immediately found issues, how many other PSR rules are crap/illegal/wrong

It’s clear that we won. However it looks like the main reasons relate to unfair practices that didn’t give City a right to challenge a verdict given certain information that was withheld. Ironically it sounds like they lost because they failed to co-operate!

It does sound like the judges are anxious for the PL and City to reach a fair out of court settlement. If they can’t then City can ask the court to decide which could be nothing or significant.

Club loans could be converted to equity?

All me guessing of course and trying to read between the lines.

I am getting these shirts printed in all sizes for my pop up City apparel shop ahead of the Wolves game. ;-)
IMG-1394.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.