City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I am getting these shirts printed in all sizes for my pop up City apparel shop ahead of the Wolves game. ;-)
IMG-1394.jpg

I'll take a medi....

XL, please.

He is. He's also incompetent which helps us. Every other club can get fucked for all care these days.

He is of absolutely no use to us at all. We don't need him, as this outcome clearly demonstrates.

He won't be allowed to continue for long as this a serious and critical decision against the PL and the favoured clubs.

Why should he be paid for being a **** and an incompetent one at that - serious question ?

Depends what evidence CAS had vs what the PL had and put before the panel - plus the PL now has a raging hard-on for City so even if one charge sticks I suspect they'll be inclined to go in hard and dry.

I actually think this is the beginning of the end for the PL anyway - shit refereeing and shit legal frameworks. The PL was created when the Clubs moved away from existing ecosystem and I suspect the same will happen again.

There is nothing wrong with the PL that a CEO with a pair of testicles can't put right. Fuck it, pay me 2 million a year and I'll do it.

Depends what evidence CAS had vs what the PL had and put before the panel - plus the PL now has a raging hard-on for City so even if one charge sticks I suspect they'll be inclined to go in hard and dry.

I actually think this is the beginning of the end for the PL anyway - shit refereeing and shit legal frameworks. The PL was created when the Clubs moved away from existing ecosystem and I suspect the same will happen again.

The more you say the bigger the nonce you sound.

He is. He's also incompetent which helps us. Every other club can get fucked for all care these days.

He is of absolutely no use to us at all. We don't need him, as this outcome clearly demonstrates.

He won't be allowed to continue for long as this a serious and critical decision against the PL and the favoured clubs.

Why should he be paid for being a **** and an incompetent one at that - serious question ?

Still getting my head around this bit.
The unamended APT rules were found to be compliant but only if they incorporate an assessment of shareholder loans. That means they are not compliant.
To comply the rules will need changing and the premier league will have to vote on this. As it stands there are about 12 premier league clubs who will be seriously negatively effected by this (not utd sadly). Will they vote for a rule change that will hurt them financially or just scrap the lot? Suddenly teams like Arsenal may loose all interest in the APT process if it was to be applied fairly.
It’s amazing isn’t it, that clubs where they have an owner willing to take no interest payments will be more heavily penalised than a club where the owners rips the back out of the club for everything they can get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.