City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It’s clear Kroenke and Arsenal have jumped ahead of the Glazer’s and United, and J.W.Henry and Liverpool, as the main culprits of this long and drawn out attack and campaign against City.

this is hilaruous.

every paper, talksport and other media outlet covering it as a seismic win for city and the bbc with a vanilla no opinion telling of the facts.

fuck you Dan Roan and Phil Mcnulty
The BBC online story does not carry a single comment from the Judges' 165-page report and totally ignores the crucial summing up by the Judges at the end. It is bizarre. Like a piece of propaganda. They quote legal experts talking about the case but don't actually publish any of the evidence. It is one of the most incompetent pieces of journalism I have ever seen. They have literally missed the story. It looks absurd when you consider how the tribunal has been reported in the rest of the media. Roan and Stone...more like Laurel and Hardy.

Seven clubs can block any new rules, so then the PL has the choice of maintaining rules that are in part illegal, or just scrapping all the APT rules. Seven clubs have the upper hand if they stick together.
They won’t maintain the rules as currently in place nor do I think they will scrap APT . We simply don’t know on what basis the clubs that gave evidence on behalf of City were unhappy with it could be as simple as wanting a fully transparent assessment process as to what was in place.
That said of course 7 clubs can block APT but the evidence is that previously when it came to a vote the majority were content with the principle of APT assessment

Yeah but it’s already £65m a year and we’ve only missed out on 2 years because of this rule. We won’t be able to claim the full 800 and then renew with Etihad a week later.

I guess where it’d get really interesting is if we said we couldn’t sign player X or had to sell player Y because we were missing the extra £15m a year….

Where it gets really interesting is if City had to sign with Etihad at 65 and now they refuse to increase it again to 80. I mean, why should they? They don't have to follow the PL's stupid rules. Then we sue the PL for ten years worth, 150 million thank you very much. That should wake everybody up.

Victory for City over the corrupt Premier League over their unlawful, discriminatory APT rules. Now for the big one to expose their corruption, them and the corrupt red cartel for what they are and most importantly to clear City’s good name. Nothing less will do.

do we have an idea of who the unnamed person was who emailed the PL on behalf of his and 10 other clubs?

I may be being thick here but i don't understand why this person is given anonymity

1728329854106.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.