City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

But when you look at the aim of each side, there has been only one winner. And the fallout from this, because of the verdict, is going to be a fucking nightmare for the PL. What clubs will vote for amended rules that, whilst lawful, cause them an issue?
Yup! The way the PL have been told to amend the rules puts ArseAnal in particular in the firing line.

They need to be careful of what they wished for, because it looks like APT either gets scrapped, or the Arse & several others will be up to their necks in dudu. \0/

We’re all wrong. According to the CAF we only won 2 sponsorship complaints, and lost everything else.

A BBC complaint is forming in my brain - suggestions welcome

Unbelievably the BBC are currently trying to spin this judgement as a partial victory for the PL in order to appease their redshirt audience demographic. Sport Editor Roan is an integrity-free zone who should be sacked immediately. The whole FFP/PSR stitch up has now been publicly exposed as simply the US cartel club majority trying to protect their revenue streams through illegal constraints on competition. They have combined this blatant cheating with a decade long vile racist propaganda campaign via parasite media excusing their failure to invest or compete on the field by trying to damage City's reputation and undermine its fantastic success in both areas.
Just ask them why they did not report any of the Judges' comments or any evidence from the 165-page report. The story is not the reaction from City and the PL claiming victory. The story is the evidence in the Judges' report. The Judges said the PL repeatedly acted unlawfuly and unfairly.

do we have an idea of who the unnamed person was who emailed the PL on behalf of his and 10 other clubs?

I may be being thick here but i don't understand why this person is given anonymity

View attachment 134287
I said it earlier in this thread that I thought it was Tottenham - and no doubt Levy if that is indeed the case - as that’s what I seem to recall at the time. I could be wrong of course but I’m sure Spurs were cited in the media as being the ones who were driving a change in the rules immediately following the takeover of Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.