City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

But when you look at the aim of each side, there has been only one winner. And the fallout from this, because of the verdict, is going to be a fucking nightmare for the PL. What clubs will vote for amended rules that, whilst lawful, cause them an issue?
So United benefit from their being no restrictions on debt (plus whatever sponsorship deals they fancy), whilst Arsenal save ~£30m in interest through shareholder loans (plus whatever sponsorship deals they fancy).

Meanwhile we are debt free, have no shareholder loans, and are being hamstrung on our sponsorship deals.

You can just tell that these rules have been manipulated to account for the financial makeup of those clubs, whilst hampering clubs like us.

Agreed. At some point the penny has to drop that in an effort to stop City and then Newcastle two other clubs have had points deducted, another club showed up the inadequacy of the rules as drafted and we now have a ruling that cites the latest APT rulings are illegal and that the PL is abusing its authority.

Additionally, the free ride other clubs were getting via shareholder funding has now been deemed unfair and discriminatory. Chuck in the millions spent on legal fees and it’s not exactly a ringing endorsement of Masters stewardship.

To be fair it has been bleeding hilarious so I’ll give him that much.
Of
He is of absolutely no use to us at all. We don't need him, as this outcome clearly demonstrates.

He won't be allowed to continue for long as this a serious and critical decision against the PL and the favoured clubs.

Why should he be paid for being a **** and an incompetent one at that - serious question ?
if I worked for an organisation and kept spending their money on court cases I kept
Losing because I either didn’t understand my own rules or tried to bring in rules that were deemed illegal, I imagine my organisation would throw me out of the window

I am getting these shirts printed in all sizes for my pop up City apparel shop ahead of the Wolves game. ;-)
IMG-1394.jpg
XL for this fat **** please!

yes, PL spent millions on this case trying to defend unlawful rules. surely Newcastle, Everton etc has to bring it up next week meeting if not us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.