City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The leagues rejection of it was found to be procedurally unfair.
On what grounds? I thought that was the only one that wasn't. Unless it was to do with the database? My understanding is we won on the other two due to the unreasonable delay

Edit*** sorry I read all 163 pages but failed to read the summary at the end.

So at the end of the day the PL’s procedures were wrong. They will amend them so they are lawful and city get a second crack at getting their deals through with no guarantee of success.

Hardly seismic.

We won though and the PL look incompetent. We might get some compensation if the PL and City can agree a figure.

It doesn’t open the doors for huge spending by Newcastle or anyone else.

They are the facts with blue tinted specs off.

Last edited:
In a nutshell the Premier League and UEFA both tried to stop us spending our own money by constantly tweaking the rules and the Premier League have allowed other teams to inject their own money at will into their own coffers whilst constantly trying to stifle us with every dirty trick in the book.
They are incredibly stupid not to realise that all this would have come out eventually if they took us to court.

Did they seriously think we would just roll over and accept the charges?

I don't give a fuck about what those cunts say. The facts are out there in black and white. We know they hate us, the more damage we do to the lot of them, the more pain they feel, the more beautiful it is.
Me neither! We stuffed Uefa, and now the PL. The PL cocksuckers are smarting like fuck, and are clutching at straws to make the disaster appear to be a little less than that which befell the Titanic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.