City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I’m assuming there’s nothing stopping owners converting debt to equity ?
Apart from diluting their investments and making future borrowing a little more difficult no their isnt, although that could be factored into the new rules, if those extra funds showed a sporting advantage and had an impact on relegation or european places then that opens up a different discussion again

All I'm seeing from the MSM is, City had a couple of minor wins. We failed on everything thing else because it's deemed lawful.

Just like CAS, the MSM still avoid the amount of times NO EVIDENCE was qouted. We will always be the ones that "got away with a techincallity."

The MSM - BBC especially - are ignoring: UNLAWFUL, UNFAIR and UNREASONABLE. The report is quite clear about the way we were treated. We cannot win and will always be cheats.

If ‘they’ really are as bent as we believe, then we should expect the annual allowable losses will be increased to accommodate the impact/costs of the shareholder loans.

I think this is almost certainly what they'll do. Put in some clause that increases allowable losses for the short-term and that says "trending towards compliance" will be sufficient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.