City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

All I'm seeing from the MSM is, City had a couple of minor wins. We failed on everything thing else because it's deemed lawful.

Just like CAS, the MSM still avoid the amount of times NO EVIDENCE was qouted. We will always be the ones that "got away with a techincallity."

The MSM - BBC especially - are ignoring: UNLAWFUL, UNFAIR and UNREASONABLE. The report is quite clear about the way we were treated. We cannot win and will always be cheats.

I don't give a fuck about what those cunts say. The facts are out there in black and white. We know they hate us, the more damage we do to the lot of them, the more pain they feel, the more beautiful it is.

Let me get this straight.

So we stand accused of getting an unfair financial advantage by disguising something like £60m of funding as sponsorship revenue (yet to be proven).

While it turns out that half the league have been pumping hundreds of millions into their clubs through interest free loan agreements in a manner that has been found by a court of law to unfairly distort competition.

Yet because the latter was sanctioned discrimination, inserted into the rules by the Premier League itself and waved through by a majority of clubs, nobody batted an eye?

And the average fan on the street is under the impression we're the ones 'financially doping'?

Am I missing something, or is this not absolutely fucking outrageous?
It's absolutely fucking outrageous to say the very least.

After so long of being on the receiving end of a kicking it feels great to finally dish some back. I hope it's causing a lot of the cunts who did so sleepless nights.

It’s now back on the Premier League and how far they want to take 115. Yes today isn’t related to what’s happening over the next few weeks, however there is the establishment that the Premier League acts in an unlawful manner on behalf of its stakeholders with vested interests,

We’ve seen with Leicester they don’t even know how to interpret their own rule book. Their pursuit to destroy City is starting to look like it’s really going to hit them hard in the pocket through their own naive belief they could land something on the club. What a glorious day.

If ‘they’ really are as bent as we believe, then we should expect the annual allowable losses will be increased to accommodate the impact/costs of the shareholder loans.
The annual allowances if increased would also need to be applied retrospectively to ensure previous years compliance. But this would lift to allowances to a figure which means that Everton and Forrest would have been compliant and therefore shouldn't have been deducted points. What a shit show..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.