City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I believe City voted in favour of these shareholder loans originally. In the latest case they claimed that allowing these but not reviewing the PL's revised APT approval process provided an unfair advantage to clubs whose owners were bankrolling them.

And that's fair enough, pretty sure none of us are getting a mortgage from a bank at 0% any time soon.
It's just a bit galling that while we have been doing things the right way based on historical success, arsenal have basically been trying to buy the league title. I think everything you have won in the last few years is tainted and should have an asterisk next to it.
For demonstration purposes here is a picture of your titles next to an asterisk:

Found it:

Alternatively, just select ‘reader’ mode in your browser (eg on Safari on iPhone, select the AA symbol and then ‘show reader’)

You repeatedly err repeat bollox about ‘time barred’, ‘disguised equity’ and now your latest ‘the PL have different info to what was presented at CAS’.

That’s nothing to do with ‘Arsenal’ the football club. It’s to do with you refusing to read factual information from unbiased sources eg the CAS verdict, before regurgitating bollox.

Read facts, don’t chat shit = no abuse.
Read my posts, I specifically used the phrases 'what I've heard' and 'it's just as likely to be bollocks as not'.

I'm far from an expert on the charges and to be honest have no real interest in it. I'm pretty certain if City are found guilty they won't be relegated though as that would be commercial suicide on the part of the PL if they boot out its best team at a moment where there's now 40m Americans tuning in to certain games not to mention the massive worldwide interest in the PL.

That's not me being an expert on football finance but is based on decades of working in large enterprises who value profit above all and knowing that turkeys don't vote for Xmas. On this point I'm absolutely bloody certain.

Organised and clear as someone once said.
This has proved things without doubt. We have a judgement like below and a significant number of the press pack who are completely happy to ignore the facts of the case and spout bile to press a pre ordained narrative of the Cartel

Attachments

• IMG_6202.jpeg
    IMG_6202.jpeg
    516.7 KB · Views: 59
Read my posts, I specifically used the phrases 'what I've heard' and 'it's just as likely to be bollocks as not'.

I'm far from an expert on the charges and to be honest have no real interest in it. I'm pretty certain if City are found guilty they won't be relegated though as that would be commercial suicide on the part of the PL if they boot out its best team at a moment where there's now 40m Americans tuning in to certain games not to mention the massive worldwide interest in the PL.

That's not me being an expert on football finance but is based on decades of working in large enterprises who value profit above all and knowing that turkeys don't vote for Xmas. On this point I'm absolutely bloody certain.
Mate, I think you should probably consider 'visiting rawanda'.

It's just a bit galling that while we have been doing things the right way based on historical success, arsenal have basically been trying to buy the league title. I think everything you have won in the last few years is tainted and should have an asterisk next to it.
For demonstration purposes here is a picture of your titles next to an asterisk:

"You bought it *all"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.