City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I believe City voted in favour of these shareholder loans originally. In the latest case they claimed that allowing these but not reviewing the PL's revised APT approval process provided an unfair advantage to clubs whose owners were bankrolling them.

And that's fair enough, pretty sure none of us are getting a mortgage from a bank at 0% any time soon.
It was tactical and a move designed to trip up the cartel further down the line. They fell for it!! Hook, line and sinker…!!!

Is it not that loans can be repaid, equity can’t be withdrawn?
Very rare for any club to repay one of these owner loans. Liverpool did but think that was interest bearing. Interest free loans are almost always quasi equity in football. And of course, dividends can be paid if there is excess cash

Read my posts, I specifically used the phrases 'what I've heard' and 'it's just as likely to be bollocks as not'.

I'm far from an expert on the charges and to be honest have no real interest in it. I'm pretty certain if City are found guilty they won't be relegated though as that would be commercial suicide on the part of the PL if they boot out its best team at a moment where there's now 40m Americans tuning in to certain games not to mention the massive worldwide interest in the PL.

That's not me being an expert on football finance but is based on decades of working in large enterprises who value profit above all and knowing that turkeys don't vote for Xmas. On this point I'm absolutely bloody certain.
What I’ve heard is that Margot Robbie is desperate for threesome with me & Mrs JASR.

That’s bollox, clearly. Based on hope, not facts.

It doesn’t matter what job you may have, it doesn’t matter what team you support, what matters is facts.

You can’t attempt to dress it up by saying ‘what I’ve heard…’ because it’s been pointed out on numerous occasions in replies to you to actually read impartial facts (eg the CAS verdict), which directly and completely demolish your ‘what I’ve heard…’ spiel.

If you reply in the same vein or post similar again, I’ll have to report you as a WUM, which would be a shame as Ric would like more ‘other’ fans as posters… but you really do yourself no favours by repeat spouting bollox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.