City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Sam Wallace has a piece in the Telegraph stating that the PL has essentially won on all the main points and their APT regs have 'stood firm'. According to Wallace we have had a few minor wins but nothing substantive.

I'll post the next bit in the 115 thread too but there is also a piece with it by Tom Morgan saying that we were using this case to build a narrative that the club is being discriminated against to help our cause in the 115 case.

Like the Guardian, the Telegraph is vehemently anti Abu Dhabi but more because our owner funded Redbird to try to buy it rather than being opposed to the issue of trans rights in the Gulf and similar with the Guardian.
Cute little narrative by wallace but the fact that the tribunal used the word unlawful suggests otherwise

Sam Wallace has a piece in the Telegraph stating that the PL has essentially won on all the main points and their APT regs have 'stood firm'. According to Wallace we have had a few minor wins but nothing substantive.
How is going against the advice of a silk in order to devise a rule that is unlawful not a main point? It’s a fucking huge point.

Whether they do or not I don't know. But there's a difference between a club's hierarchy and its fans. I've been getting dogs abuse on here (it's fine I'm thick skinned and I'm on a Man City forum after all so it's a case of Alice isn't in Kansas any more) but I'm not a representative of Arsenal Football Club I'm just a fan and have been my whole life so I think it would be cool if people could make that distinction. Making things personal isn't cool.
Only on the occasions your mask slips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.