City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Not really. The interest on the loan would have to appear on the submission but that’ll likely be very little, and that assumes the loan isn’t transferred to equity which will, in effect, make it disappear.
It won't be very little? Based on current shareholder loans at current interest rates of 8-10%:-
Brighton 84 million PA
Everton 104 million PA
Arsenal 62.5 million PA
Those sums would leave vanishingly small amounts left for player investment.

What happened to all the conspiracy claims that this was a pre-arranged dance with City giving the PL an easy public win, so that when we bribe them to clear us of the 115, they can use it to sae face and claim fairness?

Whether they do or not I don't know. But there's a difference between a club's hierarchy and its fans. I've been getting dogs abuse on here (it's fine I'm thick skinned and I'm on a Man City forum after all so it's a case of Alice isn't in Kansas any more) but I'm not a representative of Arsenal Football Club I'm just a fan and have been my whole life so I think it would be cool if people could make that distinction. Making things personal isn't cool.
Dorothy isn’t in Kansas FFS.

PL cartel is losing it's grip, there is a power struggle going on and City are winning it. UK Gov will have to get involved in the coming months.

Regardless of the rulings made public yesterday, it is not a particularly good look for the Premier League that they have called Arsenal etc. as their witnesses in this case. That clearly shows some collusion between the league and "favoured" clubs in my book.

It just backs up City's argument that a small number of clubs are ganging up on City, Newcastle etc. to stifle competition not enhance it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.