City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It would be nice to get some compo, knowing it would come out of the rags,dippers and arse funding.
Hmmmm Compo...?

Wouldn't it be absolutely delicious if the Arse finished 2 points ahead of us in the Prem but were deducted 5 points due to their interest free sharholders loans and failing PSR.

Obviously it wouldn't be good to finish with less points than them but if that were to happen, wow that would be karma.

Not really. The interest on the loan would have to appear on the submission but that’ll likely be very little, and that assumes the loan isn’t transferred to equity which will, in effect, make it disappear.
If equity investment is allowed why would we go to the trouble of inflating sponsorship deals to be accused of disguised equity?

Just read an absolute whopper of an article from sky's Rob Harris about yesterday.

Absolutely nothing to do with what the outcome was.
It is? Although it doesn't mention the two deals with Etihad and FADB that were deemed to have been unfairly blocked.

Where I understand City might have the biggest issues are some allegations around City execs misrepresenting owner funding as sponsorship income. Anyway I'm far from an expert on this and it's only based on some things I've heard which are just as likely to be bollocks as not so please don't take this as my personal opinion, only a response to what I've heard are possibly the toughest of the 115 charges for City to overcome.
The problem is, so called “friendly” fans like you DONT understand yet keep repeating the rubbish they’ve “only” heard.

Thats what pisses us off

Whether they do or not I don't know. But there's a difference between a club's hierarchy and its fans. I've been getting dogs abuse on here (it's fine I'm thick skinned and I'm on a Man City forum after all so it's a case of Alice isn't in Kansas any more) but I'm not a representative of Arsenal Football Club I'm just a fan and have been my whole life so I think it would be cool if people could make that distinction. Making things personal isn't cool.
No it isnt but as i have said before and also raised it with regards to the press, alot of people love this club, they have family bonds, life long friendships attached to it, outside of family this club is the most important thing to some people, they organise their work, holidays, general life around the matches so when you attack it , it doesnt get much more personal than that, so it has to be respected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.