City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

They very quickly went from anger when the news initially broke yesterday to absolute certainty that we have totally failed and it is a win for the PL - desperate to believe the PL smoke and mirrors

Post after post stating that CITY are trying to spin the outcome to try and avoid admitting that it is a PL victory

Then you have ones like this which shows their certainty that CITY are fucked on the 115/130 - they cannot understand that they are separate cases:

"It wouldn`t surprise me if an approach is made by Pannick on their behalf to see what a settlement could look like. I am convinced that the arbitration was a major part of the strategy. If they had succeeded in any way to undermine the FMV rules then this would have had a big impact on the 115(130). The fact is that it hasn`t and they will now need to take stock."

They are still praying for our demise - as this answer demonstrates:

"I’d be all for a settlement. I’d settle for Man City to be expelled from the premier league, they are fined to the extent of how much owner funds they have smuggled into the club and they have to start again at the lowest tier in football, plus state ownership is banned.
I’d settle for that."
Dream on cunty bollocks!

I keep seeing posts slamming Stefan for no particular reason other than he doesn't wear his City scarf on TS? Whose dog did he run over?
Its not so much slamming stefan its saying dont put everything into what he says, the company you choose to keep says alot about you.

Pundit Jay on X: Big up the 'Kool Kats' the Manchester City football firm  from the 70s/80s, mainly black guys from Hulme & Moss Side run by the  Francis brothers. They even'Kool Kats' the Manchester City football firm  from the 70s/80s, mainly black guys from Hulme & Moss Side run by the  Francis brothers. They even
cool photo !

Part of the letter sent to Premier League clubs, all of the rules null and void hardly, seems like a draw.

Cliff informs clubs that the panel found APT rules, aimed at preventing clubs from agreeing inflated deals with companies linked to their owners, unlawful and that, contrary to the top-flight’s comments, the decision renders all of the rules ‘null and void’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.