City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Also worth bearing in mind that City have got 3/4 weeks feedback from our legal team on the shite that’s being said by the Prem in the 115 hearing, think we can take it as read that there’s no attempt by City to build bridges here, lol.

We know we’ve got them bent over and are going to roger them raw.

Judging this morning news, about the City writing to the other clubs and the possibility of an injunction, it is clear that they have finally run out of patience I wonder if City plan to speak to the media about the PL's distorted view of the outcome of the case?

Listening to Talkshite and as much as I respect Stefan's opinions I think his sit on the fence opinion today isn't useful.

It's quite odd to hear Jordan claiming a City win and Stefan being more neutral.

In Stefan's defence, he's trying to give his qualified opinion on things. City brought a number of matters to the court with an attempt to destroy the APT rules. The fact we didn't succeed on that means there is an argument we didn't win. I would have thought Stefan would know enough at this point to understand City's true intention was to reverse the rule changes that have blocked our most recent sponsorship deals and in winning on those points it's job done.

I would also think that he's more keen to calm the rhetoric that this will destroy football and lead to City being able to do whatever we want. If he's openly claiming a City win he probably loses all credibility when it comes to making that argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.