City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Are you being serious? He has his professional reputation and integrity to watch out for, he's not going balls out for City on financial matters unless he is 100% sure he is right. He has defended us countless times on radio, podcast and social media.
I keep seeing posts slamming Stefan for no particular reason other than he doesn't wear his City scarf on TS? Whose dog did he run over?

When an independent tribunal finds that a governing body has “abused its dominant position”, shouldn’t there be some repercussions in terms of those responsible being removed from post?
You would think! Fallout is coming with the first glimpse will be at next weeks emergency PL meeting. I assume Sorriano is already rehearsing or perhaps the big gun might feel it necessary to attend

I've been disappointed in his mutual response considering he's a Blue. Martin Samuel's gave us better support.

Stefan is a lawyer first and a City fan second, which is why he's a credible voice.

Yes, it's nice to see the PL and the ragtops squirm as their confidence drains away but that is incidental to the facts. The facts are as @slbsn explained. In the big picture, this judgement doesn't mean too much for the future as the rules will be tweaked to comply. That's the correct position for a legal person to take imo, he's not a cheerleader.

The really interesting part here to me is that it has been legally established that the PL broke its own rules in how it dealt with City.

How interest free loads been allowed in the first place ?

Interest free loans they then get massive dividends from! So an owner loans there club 200m takes out a dividend that's better than any bank would give! Arsenal owner loan they pay around 2% interest on which is well under half but they get a dividend back that exceeds the 2% so makes them money! The way that got voted through as well was all pally by the usual clubs!

He’s a lawyer & they never put their arse into the wind. Everything and anything is possible in law that’s how it works for them
Stefan is enjoying his time in the sun but too many people are putting too much stock in everything he says, it is no coincidence that he keeps on getting invited back to talksport and is now quoting panja to football insider

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.