City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Hang on Blues.

Jordan is doing his job by flip flopping his opinions and creating controversy.

@slbsn is doing his job by sticking to the facts.

Just because Jordan is on City’s side today means nothing tomorrow.

It might look like Stefan isn’t pushing City’s win but if Simon wasn’t so pro our position this morning Stefan’s position wouldn’t look anything other than it always has…balanced.
You can't be balanced in a situation like this. It wasn't a score draw, how can a draw be claimed when they've found to be unlawful? Jordan I think spouts his mouth off before looking at the facts, when he takes the time to look at said facts he tends to draw the right conclusion. If he was stubborn and stuck to a narrative no matter the evidence then he'd be called out for that. I admire somebody being able to backtrack when looking at all the facts. He plays down the 115 an awful lot too these days, probably after doing his own research. Stefan seems to have a stubbornness because he was wrong originally and has played everything down ever since.

"attempt to destroy the APT rules"

Not true, I would imagine the last thing our execs want is Newcastle and Co getting a blank cheque
Does it matter if they do?
We had one in 2008 and it took us four years to win the PL, and only just
The rags that said to me in 2008 that you can't just go out and buy a team were spot on, as they have been proving for the last eleven years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.