City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I’ve read it. I’ve spent most of the last 10 years in litigation (claimant and defendant). This bad tempered fundamental disagreement is normal. It’s genuinely held but it’s also inherently one sided. That’s not a criticism- it’s a fact. I can be certain that the PL really also believe they won.
It can be plainly seen from the carefully crafted and worded press release that the PL don’t believe they have won.

Wow that's pretty explosive and unprecedented, sooner or later though all sides are going to have to sit down and talk, but this constant war against City and to a smaller extent Newcastle has to stop, most fair minded people know what it's all about, a cartel of clubs trying to protect their financial interests by foul means

Personally no. We are already seeing journalists who were saying yesterday that we had secured a huge victory over the premier league backtracking. Why? Because the cartel has got to them. It has to be proven beyond any doubt that United, Arsenal and Liverpool, possibly Spurs as well, conspired to stop us by any means possible, legal or not. They also used their friends in the media to orchestrate a sustained and relentless smear campaign against us. Also for whatever reasons they got smaller clubs onside to rig the vote. Possible bribery. We have to fight to the death here. We all know these things are facts and it's now all or nothing.

So City didnt lose this one and are already questioning the PLs response as inaccurate.
Chess wise its close to check mate and the PL will certainly need new leaders asap with Masters first to go.

I’ve read it. I’ve spent most of the last 10 years in litigation (claimant and defendant). This bad tempered fundamental disagreement is normal. It’s genuinely held but it’s also inherently one sided. That’s not a criticism- it’s a fact. I can be certain that the PL really also believe they won.
What’s your reading of city writing to all the other clubs today stating the opposite? The next meeting could be a massive punch up! Thanks for keeping Jordan under control earlier.

So they have to go away, completely rewrite the rules on this topic as they have been acting unlawfully. They have had egg on their face in court and they believe they won? Bloody hell, how do you get in these highly paid jobs at the premier league, whilst clearly being delusional and thick.

Fuck the tarquins. I hope rvery single prick is devastated. Cunts the fucking lot of them.

Yes like the scousers and rags the majority are thick mouthy scumbags. I have no love for them either. They are however just as powerless as ourselves on how their club is run.

Have you read all of the judgment. Be honest.

The end result was pretty much as I expected - main principles upheld and some meaningful but not necessarily decisive wins. Like it or not that is my objective view. You don’t need to agree but it is based on reading what was said not simply my life long football bias.

And even if you don’t agree it doesn’t change that challenges like this are very hard to win which was a point you seem to also disagree with
I think you make the point well.

You offer your financial and legal opinion based on the facts you have. It is not clouded by bias, hyperbole and wishful thinking.

You may/may not have access to ‘inside information’ on City, like some helpful journalists and Tolmie, which means they could come out with statements that precede your knowledge… but because you have no sight of the ‘inside information’ , it is not relevant to your stance.

A stance that even when shown to be cautious, or even in slight error, is admirable, unbiased and impeccably presented.

Note: this is not a hagiography, it’s just a response to some of the bizarre takes by some posters on here about you, that seem to be trying for a ‘gotcha!’ Moment

Yes, and thats the impression I got. That the rules before 21 we were okay with.
“The tribunal has declared the APT rules to be unlawful. MCFC’s [Manchester City’s] position is that this means all of the APT rules are void, and have been since 2021.

Fair enough. Maybe I misunderstood. When you said go back to the 2021 rules, you meant FFP pre-APT? Not the APT rules approved in 2021?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.