City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It can be plainly seen from the carefully crafted and worded press release that the PL don’t believe they have won.
You'd also assume that the clubs legal team have pronounced it a win as the statement yesterday and the subsequent letter are very strongly worded. If they were trying to put a gloss on the outcome they would be far more 'open to interpretation' as the PL response is.

You can't be balanced in a situation like this. It wasn't a score draw, how can a draw be claimed when they've found to be unlawful? Jordan I think spouts his mouth off before looking at the facts, when he takes the time to look at said facts he tends to draw the right conclusion. If he was stubborn and stuck to a narrative no matter the evidence then he'd be called out for that. I admire somebody being able to backtrack when looking at all the facts. He plays down the 115 an awful lot too these days, probably after doing his own research. Stefan seems to have a stubbornness because he was wrong originally and has played everything down ever since.
I pointed out Stefan's motives in the FFP thread, & was rounded on by the forum's chief Yesterdays Man for it, but I'm glad others are beginning to sense what I did.

Stefan's become known in the mainstream media as some sort of City Insider & it seems his doom & gloom assessments are more about building on his growing public platform, than citing rational facts.

It's as simple as this imo... If City are guilty of what amounts to massive fraud, where are HMRC, FCA & the Serious Fraud Squad?

Our company accounts have been audited & certified by one of the world's leading auditors, & are available to view at Companies House. What additional info is necessary regarding PSR etc?

Once these tribunal processes are over, of what use will Stefan be to Talk Shite?

I've recently seen him popping up on my news feed as a "City Insider" discussing how much we've got to spend in January & on which transfer targets.

This is why I pointed out that his assessments may be factual, but I suspected they're also given with Stefan's long-term media future in mind.

It does City no favours to see headlines like: "City Insider: City likely to be relegated & sued our of existence!". It's hyperbole we can do without, hence why I no longer read anything Stefan has to say. He's quite evidently got a personal media agenda to nurture.

It doesn't hide the fact the CAS representative nominated by the Premier League still sided with them and voted against us. "Impeccable" reputations you say, ffs that's funny.
Ok that's fine but then you will also have to accept as credible allegations from opposition fans that the judges in this case were corrupted?

You would think both sides would want him gone. City for obvious reasons but even if you were United/Liverpool/Arsenal, you would surely look at this and think that this guy isn’t fit for purpose. He was brought in to protect certain clubs and he can’t deliver.
They do have an history of appointing wankers.

Isn't a win the one we went after mainly the [emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]] rule?

What he said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.