City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Wasn’t there supposed to be a second case where City could claim compensation? What happened there?
604. Injunctive relief and damages are also sought. We reserve our jurisdiction to grant such relief. We do not [do] so in this Award because we heard no submissions as to such relief and in any event we consider that the Parties should have the opportunity to consider what, if any, further relief is appropriate in the light of our conclusions.
605. We also reserve all questions of costs.

And that is the entire point, it is HIS considered view and that is all, the fact that he chooses to use a appalling excuse of a radio station which has in the past employed stan collymore and mark goldbridge and currently employs gabby agbonlahor and martin keown to voice that opinion somewhat reduces the veracity of that opinion. I get he is a blue and he knows his onions but that does not make him infallible and his opinions above reproach with the best well in the world if a respected surgeon decided to express his medical opinion in the beano you would have to question why.
I'd answer that the odd appearance on Talksport is incredibly unlikely to outweigh the high credibility and career opportunities he'd get from retaining his credibility as a legal counsel and football finance expert by outlining opinions as he sees them based on his years of experience and access to facts.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. However they aren't entitled to their own facts. I'd trust someone like Stefan to interpret these far better than most, and certainly far better than most posters here, myself included.

However what do I know, I'm just an Arsenal fan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.