City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

There is many on here as qualified as stefan to interpret the legalities as much as stefan is yet they choose not to do it on talk radio and for me i trust citys legal counsel to interpret it better than a legal expert on talksport whether he is a city fan or not, like i said i am not doubting stefans credentials what i am doubting is where he chooses to exercise that expertise.
And that's fair enough. I'm sure if they voice their opinions having established this credibility then it will be treated with the respect it deserves.

I'd say the vast majority of comments in the thread don't meet this threshold however. I'd include mine in that also.

Think it is pretty clear I don't respond to every negative attack. So not sure this negative attack is justified either. But perhaps that is the spotlight talking.
hey, my only question in all of this is forgetting everything that is being thrown at you at the moment. If we are to believe the email has been sent by manchester city about the prem mis representing facts based on the final page of the document stating the below. ANd the prem end up changing their official statement. At the point do you also change your view point and see it as the over arching win that the club are stating, or do you stick to your guns.....no malice just interested?

1728388939601.png

Some of the stick Stefan gets is a bit unnecessary. He's asked to give his professional opinion on these matters, and doesn't deserve grief just because it's perhaps not what people want to hear! It's fine to disagree with him, forums are all about debate, but should at least be courteous.
I thought he was fine. It’s just that Simon was very pro City for once, which won’t last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.