City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Some of the stick Stefan gets is a bit unnecessary. He's asked to give his professional opinion on these matters, and doesn't deserve grief just because it's perhaps not what people want to hear! It's fine to disagree with him, forums are all about debate, but should at least be courteous.
The same people will moan about the red top biased coverage in the media. Some people only seem to want objectivity when it aligns with their cause

Could spend forever trying to dig up your talksport segment so put a simple search on your name and here's you quoted in the Daily Mail.
If you're misquoted you best get your legal hat on,if not you're beginning to look rather stupid over this.View attachment 134361

Stefan Borson talking about United Covid 19 and Jim's shares fees and fudging £75million to get around PSR, He was slapped on the back of the hand by talkSPORT and made him retract his statement in what he said because United complained, A couple of days later on talkSPORT he's saying United did Nothing Wrong hahahaha

I’m not getting involved in the debate about Stefan, but will say that he does appear on the face of it to be, as they say, up his own arse a bit at times and not particularly humble in appreciating he isn’t all knowing and likely to be correct 100% of the time. That’s his prerogative, of course, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with people feeling rubbed up the wrong way by his current stance.

What are you expecting? He's a lawyer ....

I mean Stefan's just giving his opinion, and it's better that he's honest with what he thinks than just pander to us on here

I do believe there's some more legitimate frustrations being wrongly taken out on Stefan. Namely, barring the occasional Martin Samuel article, there doesn't seem to be anyone with a remotely mainstream presence that will even as much as consider the City side of things

Pretty much every vocal journalist and pundit is of the opinion that City were wrong to take on the PL and are guilty (and will be fine guilty as long as there's no corruption) of what the PL has accused the club of. There's not even a consideration of the scenario that City might not be in the wrong. City just 100% are bad in their minds

Then Stefan comes along, doesn't toe the party line, and we finally have a presence that's not blindly anti City. We get an actual informed opinion on matters. So now that he's gone the way we didn't expect with an opinion, it represents that frustration people yet again have with a lack of a voice, and so Stefan unfairly takes the brunt

And it's all so weird. Why are these "for the good of football" journalists and pundits do pro PL. This is an organisation that serves to support United, Arsenal and Liverpool. Take a club like Villa. If the PL has its way, Villa would 100% fade into midtable or worse eventually. There's nothing they or Emery could do to counter that. How's that good for the game?

How can so few at the Premier League, fuck something up that is good for so many people, that the competition no longer has any credibility ?

They have essentially conspired with a select few clubs to cheat, basically.

As long as the select few were alright, they turned a blind eye to them and restricted the growth of others.

They must have been taking advice from that twat Tebas.

I said to an Everton fan last night, that there would only be City left in the top division because the rest of the cheating cunts will be relegated.
I don't believe they went as far as to conspire with the established elite, however I do believe they are guilty of listening to those with the loudest voices. You also have to remember that to bring in any change they need 14 clubs to agree to that change, it's hard to blatantly cheat under that system.

Perhaps not as he has been very busy reading the whole 176 pages of the report and commented in detail on a lot of it. It's not his job to put forward a pro-City stance, that is the club's responsibility. People should lay off Stefan, he's been staunch in defending us (based on facts) and they should be more critical of the silence from City for much of the last 8 months.
Agree wholeheartedly with the first part but City were never (and couldn't for that matter) issue any comments whatsoever beforehand. You can't complain that UEFA for instance can't keep their mouths shut and then go making statements randomly. They've always held counsel until they deem the time is right. It's called class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.