City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Stefan Borson talking about United Covid 19 and Jim's shares fees and fudging £75million to get around PSR, He was slapped on the back of the hand by talkSPORT and made him retract his statement in what he said because United complained, A couple of days later on talkSPORT he's saying United did Nothing Wrong hahahaha
If you get in bed with the devil.

No I retweeted it as an important counter balance to the other briefing.

I am not backing down from my position because....

get this

I ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT HAVING READ THE DECISION.
I think you have lost me here Stefan. Tariq Panja is not a trusted source. Few people have published more distorted stories about City. Even the story you re-tweeted is a very selective and disingenious version of events. During the UEFA case Panja was one of the main outlets of leaks which were designed to damage City. Some of those leaks were accurate and some were false. But they were all part of a smear campaign against City. By re-tweeting what he publishes you are endorsing his content.

And that is the entire point, it is HIS considered view and that is all, the fact that he chooses to use an appalling excuse of a radio station which has in the past employed stan collymore and mark goldbridge and currently employs gabby agbonlahor and martin keown to voice that opinion somewhat reduces the veracity of that opinion. I get he is a blue and he knows his onions but that does not make him infallible and his opinions above reproach with the best will in the world if a respected surgeon decided to express his medical opinion in the beano you would have to question why.

As much as it kills me you have to give Talksport some credit for even having Stefan so often on to give some semblance of balance compared to the wall to wall mudslinging from literally every single other media outlet.

How can so few at the Premier League, fuck something up that is good for so many people, that the competition no longer has any credibility ?

They have essentially conspired with a select few clubs to cheat, basically.

As long as the select few were alright, they turned a blind eye to them and restricted the growth of others.

They must have been taking advice from that twat Tebas.

I said to an Everton fan last night, that there would only be City left in the top division because the rest of the cheating cunts will be relegated.
You could sort of understand if City were winning the league by 15-20 points every season, but we have provided the football world and the PL itself with more frequent and exciting title races and final days than had previously ever been seen in English football history.

The PL should be loving us coming along in the manner we have.

City have been absolutely fantastic for the PL brand but they’ve sided with the Redshirts and are fucking it up themselves.

He hasn't "rubbished" Martin Samuel, just suggested that he has gone slightly OTT with some of his comments.

"Martin Samuel's article is total nonsense though. Who do you think reads and agrees with that piece? Nobody outside BM. Pointless."

So you deem that as 'not rubished'? Lol. what fucking planet are you on.

We should all collectively agree that Panja is a bad **** who has been a shill for others in his reporting on City for a few years.
He’s put stuff out there that is in such bad faith he should never be trusted as a journalist again.
Nothing he says should be given merit and on the odd chance he’s got something right he still shouldn’t be trusted.

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.